Have you already set your heart on a beautiful paper invitation? I don’t blame you at all, as paper invitations can be amazing and a lovely keepsake. I also love them landing through letterbox. So even though I do promote all things “Green” and “Eco-friendly”, I understand that it is not for everyone. This is why we offer the WEBSITE ONLY package. So what are the benefits?
- You get to combine your pretty paper invitation with a website that you can design (or choose one of our pre designed template)
- You can reduce paper in your paper invitation by putting all the additional details about accommodation, locations and gift lists on your website instead.
- Your guests will love it and can even refer to it in the car on the way to the big day.
- You can get everyone to upload their wedding photos to the site, so not everything has to be splashed across social media!
- People can leave messages in your guestbook
- Your guestbook could also be used as an RSVP function as the comments are not published unless you wish them to be.
So what is the next step? Well sign up for a free trial and check it out.
- Do you have a stationer doing you paper invitations? Ask if you can have the artwork so you can upload it and create a matching website. They might offer to help (for a fee I am guessing!) or charge you a fee for the artwork and time.
- If you would prefer to do it yourself you could upload a photo of both of you as the website banner and then choose the background colours to tie in with the theme of your wedding. Use the “Create” button on the Theme picker to start editing our demo theme. Follow the tutorial so you can make full use of the package.
- We have a few designs that have a paper option. Nikki from Knots and Kisses has a Country Garden theme on the site and she offers all the additional paper based products to go with this theme. These include seating plans, place names, thank you cards etc etc.
Add your details
- You can add as many pages as you want. For example Accommodation, directions, engagement story, whose who on the big day, running order, gift list, things to do while visiting. The options are limitless.
- The more information you add the more informed your guests will feel.
- Keep updating right up to your big day – perfect if something changes…..like the weather if you are planning an outdoor wedding!
This is all for only £50 for 12 months. A bit of a bargain don’t you think? Sign up now and get creating!!